Saturday, September 24, 2011

Color Combos Galore 210

Here's my LO for Color Combos Galore 210.  I was initially hesitant to work on this combo as browns are not really my thing, but I love how this LO turned out. I also love that I was able to use a lot of stuff from my stash that has been there for a while.

Title: Hug
Materials: Cardstock - American Crafts; Patterned papers - American Crafts, Sassafras Lass; Chipboard - Dusty Attic (frame); Maya Road (key), Heidi Swapp (clock); Dimensional stickers - Making Memories; Journal Card - Tim Holts; Stamp - Fiskars; Mask - Heidi Swapp; Mist - Tattered Angels; Ink - American Crafts; Felt Alpha -American Crafts; Acrylic Paint - Fol Arts; Embossing Powder - Rainger; Pen - American Crafts; misc lace; Border Punch - Martha Stewart

Here's the color combo for this week...

No comments: