Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blueberries on my Mind

I just finished creating my 1st LO using Nikki Sivils Blueberry Hill line and had so much fun with the bright happy colors!

This is Bianca and her best friend Roxanne wearing Luis' old race car driver costumes. They looked so cute!!!

Title: Best Friends
Materials: Cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV; Patterned Papers, Stickers, Buttons - Nikki Sivils; Pen - American Crafts

And here's a quick and easy card I made, still with Blueberry Hill. I really need to make more cards --- I figured it's the only way to learn how...

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Berry CUTE indeed! Love the design! :)

Lynne said...

Loving both of your berry cute projects!!! PPs are soo cute!
BTW, finally got a hold of CKs Tips & Tricks....awesome LOs! Congrats on being featured!!

Jona Panesa said...

ang cute nga nila!