Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bad Girls Christmas Workshop

I am so very privileged to have been asked to design a class for the Bad Girls Kits Christmas Workshop.

The whole week-end of Nov. 16-18 is going to be dedicated to making projects that you can give as gifts this Christmas, mostly using supplies that you already have on hand. How cool is that?

I can't tell you anything about my class but you can check out the Bad Girls site (you need to register if you haven't yet) for Sneaky Peeks and Supply Lists. There are 12 different workshops in all so you're sure to learn something new from all the fabulous designers!
Grab the blinkie and use it in your signature when you post on the net or post it in your blog and you might just win a RAK from Bad Girls Kits.

3 comments:

Maybelle said...

Hi, Ria! Congratulations! Can I join! I can't wait to do your project. Am off to Bad Girls now to register.

enchantingblooms said...

Hi, i just saw your blog, and your have such GREAT ideas, everything just looks beautiful! I was wondering how to join the workshop, but I'm a newbie and could not figure out where and when it is. thanks!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Thanks for dropping by Tet (enchantingblooms) - go to www.badgirlskits.com for the free online workshops this week-end -- I think they're 15 hrs behind Phil time.