Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged by Helga!

This has to be one of the most difficult tags ever.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me:
1 - I am so vain and am constantly on a diet
2 - I hate going to the gym
3 - I love to travel
4 - I love buying organization stuff
5 - I collect recipe books
6 - I'm the 2nd of 6 kids
7 - I'm so not into pets

A - Age: 38
B - Band Listening To Right Now: none
C - Career: Brand Management turned Household Management
D - Drink or Smoke: used to do both to gimik -- not anymore
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Pia, Joanne, Iris, April, Liza
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: hubby and bf in one
I - In love: always
J - Junk Food You Like: Chips and chocolates
K - Kids: Luis, Nadya, Bianca
L - Longest Ride Ever: Tokyo to MN flight -- about 13 hrs I think, or at least felt like it
N - Names For Your Future Kids: we're done
O - One Wish You Have Now: a bigger house with a bigger scraproom
P - Phobias: Horror movies/stories
Q - Favorite Quote: Love yourself. Ang martyr, pinapatay. (Martyrs get killed)
R - Reasons To Smile: mykids and my hubby
S - Sleeping Hours: 10pm-6am
T - Time You Woke Up: today only 7am, usually 6am
U - Unknown Fact About You: I'm not a snob, I just look it
V - Vegetable You Hate: okra
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest; does a mammogram count?
Y - Yummy Foods: Chocolates
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

Anybody can just grab this tag since it's quite long. Thanks Helga!

No comments: