Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So This Is Love

Class 4 of the Bad Girls Academy Top Designer Contest required us to create a LO using "white space". This is something I'm not accustomed to since I've been actively trying to use up my stash, because I have no more storage space.

I decided to use a 4R size pic, for a change, to ensure that there will be a significant amount of white space -- even with embellishments. But the picture had to be a really good one that already speaks volumes just by looking at it. And I found this gem of a photo, taken by Jeff Lopez for the MomWorks project.

Title: So This Is Love

Materials Used: Prima papers, We R Memory Keepers chipboard alpha, Lil Davis rub-on alpha, Making Memories paint, misc lace & label holder.

Papers are from the Studio Azul September kit.

No comments: