Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Reminisce LOs

There was a DT search for Reminisce but I couldn't find their products locally. I had some of their super-duper old lines in my stash so I used them instead.

I wasn't chosen as one of the winners but the fact that I was able to finish these LOs in 2 days makes me feel like a winner already! Otherwise I don't know if I would have even looked at these papers because they were buried deep in my stash.


Title: Laughter in the Rain

Journaling: Nadya & Isabella at the Crocs shoot. June 2007

Materials: Reminisce papers and stickers, Fancy Pants & Lil Davis stamps, Ancient Page ink, Jo-ann chipboard and metal letters, Prima flower, Zig pens, Scrapworks rub-ons, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Making Memories paint, Lil Davis glitter glaze



Title: Let's Play Pretend

Journaling: Nadya had a lot of fun playing the role of waitress at Isabel's "Cafe Party". June 2007

Materials: Reminisce papers and stickers, Jo-ann chipboard & metal tag alpha; K & Co. chipboard letters, Making Memories metal letters, Autumn Leaves tag, Zig pen, Lil Davis glitter glaze, misc bling, lace and ribbon

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful job on Reminisce. Maybe next time, we'll win :).