Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Card Night

Made these cards tonight using the Travel Stamp set from Absolument Scrap. I'm so not a card person so I find myself reverting to my "simple scrapbooking" ways when I make cards.

Part of the reason is that at the back of my mind, I know cards are not a big deal here in the Philippines and receivers are unlikely to tuck them away in a keepsake box.

This was quite fun to do especially because I only used my scraps for all of them.

Title: Bon Voyage Card

Materials: Tinkering Ink pp, DCWV cs, Absolument Scrap stamps, Ancient Page ink

Used my new Fiskars Squeeze punch to punch out the circles - it's my new fave toy!

Title: Tis the Season

Materials: MME pps, Bazzil & DCWV cs, Absolument Scrap stamp, Ancient Page ink, misc rickrack

Title: Hello Flower

Materials: Basic Grey pp, DCWV cs, Absolument Scrap stamps, Ancient Page ink

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Cute cards!! Good-luck on Reminisce!

RiNNE said...

Yes, I'm Pinay, too! I didn't realize that scrapbooking was also big in the P.I. Hope to see more of your work! :)