Friday, October 26, 2007

Alphabet & Mail Art Stamp Set

My 2nd set of stamps from Absolument Scrap arrived today -- this is the Alphabet and Mail Art set with a total of 61 stamp pieces!

I'm so excited to use it because one of the images is that of a time-piece. I don't know why but I've been obessessed with clocks and wings lately, even if I don't have an idea of which picture to use them for.

They also sent me a sheet of Kling-On foam to compare vs the other foam they sent last month. Now I'm off to cutting up my stamps...can't wait to play!

If anybody wants to try them out, just give me a buzz when you want to drop by my house to play!

1 comment:

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

WOW this is the first time for me to visit your blog, but I totally love everything you've made sofar...hope you don't mind me visiting once in a while...xxx Wendy.