Sunday, June 3, 2007

Yehey Again!

If you haven't noticed by now, I entered all the contests that I was eligible for last week (at least those I knew of). So here's another email that I just received from A Peek Into Yesterday:

From: apiyadmin
To: ria_mojica
Posted: Sun Jun 03,
2007 7:54 am
Subject: May Flowers contest

Thanks very much for entering the "May Flowers" contest! Your layout, "Sweet Daughter", is the winning entry. Congratulations!

You have won a $25 gift certificate to be used at A Peek into Yesterday. When you place your next order, input the certificate info at checkout (certificate number and dollar value). Our gift certificate system is manual, so we'll deduct the amount before we charge your credit card. If you pay via PayPal, we'll return the amount with your order.

Your layout will be displayed on the home page until next Sunday.

Once again, thanks very much for sharing your work, and congratulations for winning!

Just a reminder -- Peek has a policy that the same person can not win two contests in a row. Therefore, if you entered the contest being judged this week, you will not be eligible to win. But you will be eligible the week after that, and we'd love to see more of your layouts!

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful work with us!

Pat
The winning LO is "Sweet Daughter" which I made way back in March. The contest required at least 3 kinds of flowers in the LO -- in the picture, paper and embellishment and this LO just happened to fit the bill!
This is so much fun, I'm asking myself why I never entered online contests before?

No comments: