Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tooth Fairy

Just finished this super simple and quickie LO for Challenge #8 of Scrapperie's Team Challenge. This time the challenge was to make a LO with an orange-colored title.

The best thing about this team challenge is that I'm forced to let go of my tendency to put a lot of stuff on my pages and go back to my original clean and simple style -- so I'm able to finish a LO faster than ever before!

Title: Tooth Fairy

Journaling: Luis got his 1st visit from the Tooth Fairy and was thrilled to discover that she is much like Santa Claus, who knows what each child wants, because instead of a coin, he found a car under his pillow! Oct 3, 2006

Materials Used: Bazzill cs, MME Tres Jolie pps, Heidi Swapp for Advantus chipboard alpha, Making Memories rub-ons, Fontwerks Notes stamp, Zig pen, Ancient Page ink, misc buttons

No comments: