Monday, June 4, 2007

This is getting embarassing...but I'm so Happy!

I opened my email this morning and got a message from Blooms Crafts:

From: bloomscrafts
To: ria_mojica
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 6:34:49 AM
Subject: Bloom's Crafts Mother's Day Lay Out Contest

Hi Ria, Congratulations, your Layout "A Mother's Secret Hope" has been chosen as the winner for our May Contest. We will announce you as the winner on our web site. Please send us your mailing address so that we can mail out your prize. We will also create an account for you to our store so that you can claim you Frequent Shopper points. We are currently having a Paper Sale 50%.

Thank you,
Ruby Carter
www.BloomsCrafts.com

What more can I say??? Thanks to everyone who congratulated me and are happy for me. Just so you know, I didn't win all the contests I entered, I actually lost more than I've won -- so you can just imagine how many contests I actually entered!

2 comments:

Lei said...

congratulations on winning the contests.. you deserve it galing mo eh. I wouldn't be surprised talagang magiging Manufacturers DT ka na or kasama ka na Memory Makers Masters.

Sahrie said...

Ria! I am soooooo happy for you! You deserve all that you have been given. You are great at what you do and I'm so glad to have such a talented scrapper on my team. Yay for you!! Congrats again!!