Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Let It Be Summer

Just finished this LO for Challenge #5 of the Scrapperie Team Challenge that Pia and I are doing. I'm not quite happy with this LO, but I think I've spent enough time on it, and I'm ready to move on to another LO.

The challenge requirement was to scrap your favorite season and have an acronym to spell out the season. Maybe I'm just no longer in the summer mood, since classes just started today for my kids -- and I just can't come up with a better LO.

Title: Let It Be Summer

Materials Used: MME Front Porch pps and die-cuts, Making Memories rub-on words and alphas, Autumn Leaves stamp, Heidi Swapp flowers, Zig pen, chalk ink, misc flower, embossing powder, brads

Photo taken in Pearl Farm, Davao, Philippines, July 2006 (note that I actually spelled Philippines wrong -- no wonder it looked funny after I wrote it but decided to leave it as it is -- haha!)

No comments: