Monday, March 5, 2007

Princess

Finished this LO yesterday for Scrapbukan using the new Stella Ruby line from Basic Grey and featuring the Lil Davis Crillon stamps (will be available at the Mar 17 SE eb).
Journaling: How much longer do I have until you shun being a princess for good? Just a few weeks ago, you told me that you no longer wanted to be a princess because Ate Bella said it was for babies. But I was able to convince you otherwise... Next time I might not be so lucky.
Materials Used: patterned paper (Basic Grey Stella Ruby), background stamps (Lil Davis Crillon 1 & 2, Journaling 2), alphabet stamps (Fontwerks Miss Fancy), Tim Holtz Distress Powder, Zig pen, misc ink & ribbons
Photo by Jeff Lopez.

Instructions for this LO: http://scrapbukan.com/page/inspiration/29

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hi, Ria! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Naku, super duper na-frustrate ako sa BG. It actually made me stop scrapping for an entire month just to gather the courage to scrap again.

Thankfully, I haven't given up on scrapping yet. And, yeah, I realized that I have a looooong way to go pa.

Thanks so much for the inspiring words. And of coure for the inspiration of your wonderful layouts. I especially love how you always detail the materials and how you do stuff for your LOs, especially in Scrapbukan.

Sadly, I can't make it to the EB 'coz my husband will just be returning from an out-of-town trip on that day. But thanks so much for the offer to help with BG. Hopefully, I'll be able to take up your offer at the next EB.

God bless! =)

Nina