Thursday, March 22, 2007

Determination Breeds Success


Finished this LO today using the new Sassafras Lass papers from Scrapbukan. I was so excited last summer when my little princess, girly-girl Nadya decided she wanted to play soccer too! I love the fact that she's a girly-girl but I really want my kids to find a sport that they love -- because I'm so sportless!

I only used 2 pps from Sassafrass Lass and made full use of the Cricut (Sahrie got the Scrapbukan DT a Cricut which we take turns using). This picture wa taken on the last day of soccer lessons. Being a goalie is part of their training so Nadya really concentrated on making sure the ball didn't get past her.

Materials Used: Sassafrass Lass Blue Boutique papers (Exuberant & Dainty), Bazzil and DCWV cardstock, Making Memories washer words and acrylic paint, DCWV metallic accents, Doodlebug brads. Tools: Cricut George font

No comments: