Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Christmas!

Just finished these 2 LOs.

Blessed- For the December Scrapbytes Challenge. This was a tough one -- it took me 3 days before I finally pasted down everything, just in case I changed my mind about what 3 embellishments to limit my LO to.
Materials Used: K&Co papers, LD Glitter Glaze, LD Metallic Paint, vellum, Bazzill cs, chalk ink, jewels, chipboard, poinsettia flower, Sizzix Alphabars.
Journaling: Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life's blessings. -- Oprah Winfrey

Joy -- Bianca is now aware of what's going on around her and loves our Christmas Tree -- especially the ball ornaments -- she can already say "Bo".
Materials Used: BG Fruitcake & Blitzen papers, LD Glitter Glaze, chipboard, BG undressed mini monos, rickrack, KF Loopy Brads
Photo by Jeff Lopez.

No comments: