Saturday, December 9, 2006

Havin A Ball


This was the LO I started at the Nov EB and finally finished today. I tried using burlap for the 1st-time and forced myself to go through my stuff and use as many of them as I can -- still can't do an Iris though (but I did try)!
Made a paper chain inspired by a LO I saw in CK -- I really wanted this LO to be fun so I played around with a lot of circles -- this is so not me!
Materials Used: MME Front Porch Picket Fence papers, misc fibers, Sakura Aqualip, burlap, brads, MM rub-ons, LD Glitter rub-ons, chalk ink, nameplate, foam, foam squares, eyelets; Tools: Sizzix Frames, Circles Die, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Ellison Cut N Emboss Photo Corners Die

1 comment:

Liza said...

Love your new layout! The fun Bianca was having was really heightened by your design. :D